designs Myrian®, a software solution allowing medical images visualization and analysis.
Today, we equip more than 800 sites worldwide.
Learn more about who we are.
We aim at accelerating and leveraging the use and interpretation of medical images throughout the chain of care. This ranges from research, to screening, to diagnosis, to treatment planning, as well as lesions follow-up.
Medical imaging has gone under considerable changes over the last 40 years. Images produced today are extremely detailed, complex to analyze but dramatically fundamental in all health systems.
We overcome and comply with regulatory, technological and clinical constraints in order to set new standards and improve the quality of cancer treatments and patients’ lives.
Thanks to Myrian®'s unique and rich set of features, Intrasense plays a significant and fundamental role at every stage of pathology care.
History & global presence
Intrasense was founded in 2004 by a multidisciplinary team combining unique skills and experiences in IT, maths, engineering and healthcare.
In addition to its French headquarters in Montpellier, offices in Paris and to its international subsidiaries in the USA and China, Intrasense also has representatives in Japan and Malaysia; as well as a distribution network in more than 20 countries.
Wherever you are, there will always be an Intrasense contact close to you.
Intrasense is now quoted on NYSE Alternext and employs 60 people around the world.
Research is in Intrasense's DNA.
Not only do we say it, we can also prove it.
A real focus on R&D
- 30% turnover dedicated to R&D
- Various national and international prizes won
- 3 registered patents and more in progress
- Myrian® mentioned in more than 170 scientific publications
- Each module developed in partnership with key opinion leaders
- HECAM: development of complete solutions for primary liver cancer screening, diagnosis and follow-up
- HYPMED: development of TEP/MRI-based solutions for breast cancer diagnosis and follow-up, as a reference Partner
- e-SwallHome: image-based modelling of respiration and swallowing
- Crescendo: imaging biomarkers' development for Alzheimer's disease (structural and functional MRI measurements for cognitive reserve assessment)
Technological & institutional partners
Intrasense has got support from various technological and institutional partners, thus helping Intrasense efforts to improve quality of care by developing new added-value Myrian® functionalities and modules.