Online Privacy Statement
INTRASENSE is committed to handling and protecting your personal data in a responsible manner.
The purpose of this statement is to provide you with clear and understandable information regarding our privacy practices whenever you access or use our website so that you consent to the use of your personal data by INTRASENSE in a free and informed manner.
When accessing other services or applications through our website, please read the specific privacy terms why may apply to them.
INTRASENSE reserves the right to update this statement at any time by publishing a new version online. This statement was last updated in May 2018.
When this statement refers to INTRASENSE, it means that INTRASENSE with which you had a business relationship, is the controller of your personal data, or that otherwise decides which of your data is collected and how it is used.
Personal data we collect
INTRASENSE collects personal data that you provide to us directly when you request information about our services, subscribe to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, or make an inquiry using our different inquiry forms or our helpline such as our support services. This may include:
- Any identification and contact details such as name, surname, job title, phone number, email, address and country
- Any other information that you deliberately share with us through our support services
INTRASENSE automatically collects personal data automatically when you visit our website. This may include:
- Device information such as IP address, referring website, INTRASENSE pages you visited using your device and the date and time that your device visited our website/li>
- Internet log information and details collected through third-parties such as Google Analytics, that does not identify you specifically.
Why we use personal data
INTRASENSE will use your personal data for the following different purposes:
- To improve our website with the objective of ensuring that its contents and navigation are optimized
- To send you emails about our services and events which may be of interest to you if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences
- To analyze your use of our website for trend monitoring and promotional purposes
- To respond to comments and requests for information and assistance made to our customer support team
- To keep our website safe and secure and comply with our legal requirements and obligations
How we share personal data
INTRASENSE shares and transfers your personal data as described here and only in accordance with all privacy practices and local privacy requirements.
We may share personal data occasionally, with service suppliers carrying out certain functions on behalf of INTRASENSE, such as shareholder financial communication and cloud hosting services.
These third-parties only have access to such information as necessary to perform their functions and may not use it for other purpose than to provide services for which they have been requested.
INTRASENSE reserves the right to transfer your data if the company believes it is necessary to do so, for any reason including to satisfy any laws, regulations or governmental or legal requests for such information ; in the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture or assignment to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal justice against someone who may be violating our Business Principles values or other terms and conditions ; or unless otherwise agreed to protect INTRASENSE.
How long we keep personal data
INTRASENSE will keep your personal data for the period of time that is necessary to fulfill the original purposes for which it has been initially collected. Please keep in mind that in certain cases a longer retention period may be required or authorized by the law to allow INTRASENSE to pursue its business interests, conduct audits, respect our legal obligations, enforce our agreements or resolve any dispute.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- How long is the data needed to provide you with our products or services or carry out our business?
- Do you have an account with us? In that case, we will keep your data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide you with our services.
- Are we subject to a legal, contractual or any other similar obligation to retain your data? It may come from laws or decrees making mandatory the retention of relevant data or from the execution of a contract or the settlement of a dispute arising from the execution of such contract.
How personal data are protected
INTRASENSE follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have given us in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss or destruction of your personal data. These may include:
- Physical safeguards, with armored doors and locked file cabinets, controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction of media containing your personal data
- Technological safeguards like the use of anti-virus and endpoint protection software, and continuous monitoring of our systems and data centers to ensure that they still comply with our security policies
- Organizational safeguards like training and awareness programs on security and privacy to make sure employees understand the importance and means by which they must protect your personal data.
INTRASENSE does not seek to collect sensitive personal data (also known as special categories of data). If we do so, we will always collect data in accordance with local data privacy requirements. If you choose to provide us with unsolicited sensitive personal data (also known as specific categories of data), you will be asked to consent to our processing of such data on a case-by-case basis by using a specific consent form.
INTRASENSE does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are aged under 16, please speak to your parents/guardian to get their permission before you provide any personal information to INTRASENSE because without this consent, you are not allowed to provide us with your personal data. Should we become aware that we have collected personal data from someone aged under 16, we reserve the right to delete such data without prior notification or consent.
How you can access and control your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that you can exercise your right of access and control over your personal data.
All requests shall be addressed using our online privacy request form or by contacting us in writing as described in the section ‘Contact us’:
- Access to personal data: you have the right to request what personal data we hold about you, subject to our right to identification verification. If you request a copy of your data, we may charge you a fee, except where it is not permissible under the Member State concerned or local law.
- Correction and deletion: in some jurisdictions, including the EU (according to data protection laws for data subjects in the EU), you have the right to correct or amend your personal data if it is inaccurate or needs to be updated. You may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, although this may not be always possible due legal requirements or other obligations to keep such data. On the other hand, we might be forced to retain certain personal data to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our regulatory and legal obligations.
- Filling a complaint: any complaint about our adherence to the practices described in the present statement should be made as specified here. In some jurisdictions, including according to data protection laws in the EU for complaints issued from subjects in the EU, you have the right to lodge a formal complaint with a data protection authority.
- Marketing preferences: INTRASENSE may send you regular marketing communications about our services, via different channels such as email, phone, postal mailings and third-party social networks in accordance with relevant marketing laws. When required by applicable law, we will ask for your consent before starting these activities. In order to provide you with the best personalized experience, our targeted emails contain email messages which use web beacons and similar technologies for us to know whether you open, read or delete our messages and which links you open. When you open a link in a marketing email you receive from INTRASENSE, we also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites, even though you are not registered on our website.
In addition, you can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications by opting out of emails we send to you. In such cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out in order to avoid contacting you again. Please note that even if you opt out from receiving marketing communications, you might still receive administrative communications from us, such as technical updates for our products or services, order confirmations, notifications about your account activities and other important notices.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions or matters of concern about the privacy of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- By email, by addressing our online privacy request form.
- In writing, to INTRASENSE company’s headquarters: 1231 avenue du Mondial 98 – 34 000 MONTPELLIER – France.